Publications in DBLP
Government/Industrial Projects Involved as Key Member
- Privacy-aware retrieval and modelling of genomic data (PRIGENDA), Academy of Finland (No. 13283250), Finland.
- Secure Data Sharing in Cloud Computing Environment, Institute for Infocomm Research, A*STAR, Singapore.
- Practical Unified Framework for Secure E-Consent Mechanism for Health Records, Australian Research Council Linkage Project (No. LP120200052), Australia.
- On the Theory and Application of Attribute-Based Cryptography, Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (No. 123511).
- Secure and Efficient Optimistic Fair Exchange Protocols, National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61103232), China.
- Secure Multiparty Computational Geometry, National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 60973134), China.
- Key Management based on Biometric Data, National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 60773175), China.
- Sensitive Information Protection in Trusted Network, Foundation of National Laboratory for Modern Communications (No. 9140C1108020906), China.
Awards and Grants
- Post-doc researcher funding, PI, Academic of Finland , acceptance rate~11%, 2016.
- Austrian researcher career grant (interview grant), 2016.
- Short Term Visit Fund, Europe COST Action Association, September to November 2015.
- ESORICS best research paper, 2015.
- Research Activities Fund , City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, June to December 2013.
- Certificate of Merit in the Teaching Students: Fist Steps Course, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, March 2013.
- Conference Grant (ICISC 2012), City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, November 2012.
- PhD scholarship, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, September 2011-August 2014.
- T-79.4502 Cryptography and Data SEcurity, Aalto University, Finland.
- CS1302 Introduction to Computer Programing, City University of Hong Kong.
- CS3342 Software Design, City University of Hong Kong.
- CS3391 Advanced Programming, City University of Hong Kong.