D.Sc. (Tech.), Researcher
Room T-B250 in Computer Science Building,
Konemiehentie 2, Otaniemi campus area, Espoo
- Postal Address:
Aalto University, School of Science,
Department of Information and Computer Science,
P.O. Box 15400, FI-00076 Aalto, Finland
- +358 40 738 4675
- firstname.lastname(replace ä with a)@aalto.fi
I'm a postdoctoral researcher in the cryptography group led by Prof. Kaisa Nyberg.
Starting from the beginning of 2011, I have had a three-year postdoctoral researcher's project funded by Academy of Finland. The project studies methods to implement cryptographic algorithms efficiently in environments where exist strict constraints on performance (speed), resource requirements, and resistivity against implementation attacks.
You can get an idea of the topics of my research from the following wordle generated from the titles of my papers...
My publication list can be found here.
- Slides from the 21st IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic, ARITH-21, Austin, TX, USA, Apr. 10-13, 2013.
- Slides from the 9th Workshop on Fault Diagnosis and Tolerance in Cryptography, FDTC 2012, Leuven, Belgium, Sept. 9, 2012.
- Slides from the International Conference on Engineering of Reconfigurable Systems and Algorithms, ERSA 2011, Las Vegas, NV, USA, Jul. 18-21,
2011 (Invited talk).
- Slides from the 2nd SHA-3 Candidate Conference, Santa Barbara, CA, USA, Aug. 23-24, 2010.
- Slides from the 16th Annual Workshop on Selected Areas in Cryptography, SAC 2009, Calgary, AB, Canada, Aug. 13-14, 2009.
- Slides from the 16th IEEE Symposium on Field-programmable Custom Computing Machines, FCCM 2008, Stanford, CA, USA, Apr. 14-15, 2008.
- Slides from the Workshop on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems, CHES 2007, Vienna, Austria, Sep. 10-13, 2007.