M.Sc. (Tech.), Researcher
Room T-B349 in Computer Science Building,
Konemiehentie 2, Otaniemi campus area, Espoo
- Postal Address:
Aalto University School of Science,
Department of Information and Computer Science,
P.O. Box 15400, FI-00076 Aalto, Finland
I'm a doctoral student working in the Distributed Computation Group led by prof. Keijo Heljanko.
My Reseach interest include: automated testing of software (especially multithreaded systems), dynamic symbolic execution (aka concolic testing), runtime monitoring, formal methods
- LCT - Lime Concolic Tester version 1.0 (a part of LimeTB)
- Sedd - Automated testing tool for multithreaded programs (will be open sourced soon)
- GitHub page
Refereed Journal Articles
Refereed Conferences and Workshops
- [ TAP 2014 | PDF | SLIDES]
Kähkönen, K. and Heljanko K.: Lightweight State Capturing for Automated Testing of Multithreaded Programs. In Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Tests and Proofs (TAP 2014), pages 187 - 203, July 2014, York, UK.
- [ ACSD 2014 ]
Kähkönen, K. and Heljanko K.: Testing Multithreaded Programs with Contextual Unfoldings and Dynamic Symbolic Execution. Accepted for publication.
- [ PDMC 2012 | SLIDES ]
Kähkönen, K., Saarikivi, O. and Heljanko K.: LCT: A Parallel Distributed Testing Tool for Multithreaded Java Programs. In Proceedings the Sixth International Workshop on the Practical Application of Stochastic Modelling (PASM'12) and the Eleventh International Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Methods in Verification (PDMC'12). Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science (ENTCS), Volume 296, 16 August 2013, Pages 253-259.
- [ ASE 2012 | PDF | SLIDES ]
Kähkönen, K., Saarikivi, O. and Heljanko K.: Using Unfoldings in Automated Testing of Multithreaded Programs. In Proceedings of the 27th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2012), pages 150-159, 3-7 September 2012, Essen, Germany.
- [ ACSD 2012 | PDF ]
Saarikivi, O., Kähkönen, K. and Heljanko, K.: Improving Dynamic Partial Order Reductions for Concolic Testing. In Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design (ACSD 2012), pages 132-141, 25-29 June 2012, Hamburg, Germany
- [ BYTECODE 2011 | PDF | SLIDES]
Kähkönen, K., Launiainen, T, Saarikivi, O., Kauttio, J., Heljanko, K., and Niemelä, I.: LCT: An Open Source Concolic Testing Tool for Java Programs. In Proceedings of the 6th Workshop on Bytecode Semantics, Verification, Analysis and Transformation (BYTECODE'2011), pages 75-80, Saarbrucken, Germany, Mar 2011.
- [ SPIN 2010 | PDF ]
Kähkönen, K., Kindermann, R., Heljanko, K., and Niemelä, I.: Experimental Comparison of Concolic and Random Testing for Java Card Applets. In Proceedings of the 17th International SPIN Workshop on Model Checking of Software (SPIN'2010), pages 22-39, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 6349, Twente, The Netherlands, September 2010.
- [ RV 2009 | PDF | SLIDES]
Kähkönen, K., Lampinen, J., Heljanko, K., and Niemelä, I.: The LIME Interface Specification Language and Runtime Monitoring Tool. In Proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on Runtime Verification, pages 93-100, Lecture Note in Computer Science 5779, Grenoble, France, June 2009
- [ PDF ] Kähkönen, K.: Automated Dynamic Test Generation for Sequential Java Programs. Master's Thesis. Helsinki University of Technology, Department of Information and Computer Science, Espoo, Finland, July 2008.
Technical Reports and Other Non-Refereed Scientific Publications
- [ PDF ] Kähkönen, K. Automated test generation for software components. Technical Report TKK-ICS-R26, Helsinki University of Technology, Department of Information and Computer Science, Espoo, Finland, December 2009.
- [ PDF ] Lampinen, J., Liedes, S., Kähkönen, K., Kauttio, J., and Heljanko, K. Interface specification methods for software components. Technical Report TKK-ICS-R25, Helsinki University of Technology, Department of Information and Computer Science, Espoo, Finland, December 2009.