Docent, D.Sc. (Tech.), Researcher
As of Nov. 2016, I am no longer employed by Aalto and these pages will not be updated. I can still be contacted with the following email address: firstname.lastname(replace ä with a)@aalto.fi
Room T-B250 in Computer Science Building,
Konemiehentie 2, Otaniemi campus area, Espoo
- Postal Address:
Aalto University, School of Science,
Department of Computer Science,
P.O. Box 15400, FI-00076 Aalto, Finland
- +358 40 738 4675
- firstname.lastname(replace ä with a)@aalto.fi
I'm a postdoctoral researcher in the cryptography group led by Prof. Kaisa Nyberg. I make research on various aspects of cryptographic engineering and applied cryptography. My recent research interests include, for example, efficient and secure implementation of cryptographic algorithms, elliptic curve cryptography, finite field arithmetic, and lightweight implementations.
You can get an idea of the topics of my research from the following wordle generated from the titles of my papers...
My publication list can be found here.
- Slides from Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems, CHES 2016, Santa Barbara, CA, USA, Aug. 17-19, 2016.
- Slides from Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems, CHES 2015, St. Malo, France, Sep. 13-16, 2015.
- Slides from the 13th Smart Card Research and Advanced Application Conference, CARDIS 2014, Paris, France, Nov. 5-7, 2014.
- Slides from the 21st IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic, ARITH-21, Austin, TX, USA, Apr. 10-13, 2013.
- Slides from the 9th Workshop on Fault Diagnosis and Tolerance in Cryptography, FDTC 2012, Leuven, Belgium, Sept. 9, 2012.
- Slides from the International Conference on Engineering of Reconfigurable Systems and Algorithms, ERSA 2011, Las Vegas, NV, USA, Jul. 18-21,
2011 (Invited talk).
- Slides from the 2nd SHA-3 Candidate Conference, Santa Barbara, CA, USA, Aug. 23-24, 2010.
- Slides from the 16th Annual Workshop on Selected Areas in Cryptography, SAC 2009, Calgary, AB, Canada, Aug. 13-14, 2009.
- Slides from the 16th IEEE Symposium on Field-programmable Custom Computing Machines, FCCM 2008, Stanford, CA, USA, Apr. 14-15, 2008.
- Slides from the Workshop on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems, CHES 2007, Vienna, Austria, Sep. 10-13, 2007.