M.Sc.(Tech.), Doctoral Student
Room T-C312 in Computer Science Building,
Konemiehentie 2, Otaniemi campus area, Espoo
- Postal Address:
Aalto University School of Science,
Department of Information and Computer Science,
P.O. Box 15400, FI-00076 Aalto, Finland
- +358 9 470 23284
- Personal webpage:
I'm a research assistant in the speech group led by Mikko Kurimo. Until February
2011 I was involved in the EMIME
project. Until June 2011 I was a student in the Macadamia programme.
- Reima Karhila, Rama Sanand Doddipatla, Mikko Kurimo, and Peter Smit.
Creating synthetic voices for children by adapting adult average voice using stacked transformations and VTLN. In Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2012 IEEE International Conference on, Kyoto, March 2012.
- Peter Smit. Stacked transformations for foreign accented speech recognition. Master's thesis. May 2011.
- Peter Smit and Mikko Kurimo.
Using stacked transformations for recognizing foreign accented speech. In Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2011 IEEE International Conference on, Prague, Czech Republic, May 2011.
More details (pdf) (poster).
- Slides for my Master's Thesis presentation, "Stacked Transformations for foreign accented speech recognition", May 18, 2011.
- Slides on Regression Class Tree CMLLR for the course "T-61.5910 Research Project in Computer and Information Science", Dec. 7, 2010.
- Slides on Eigenvoice Adaptation for the course "T-61.6090 Adaptation in speech and language processing", Nov. 29, 2010.